F/T Fresh Produce Pack & Prep, Day Shift
Primo Produce is searching for full-time Packing Associates on Day shift in our Fresh Produce department. Training provided.
If you have an eye for detail and enjoy hand preparing fresh food, fruits and vegetables, join our team!
Schedule: Day shift, Mon to Fri, 5am start time (overtime as required)
Responsibilities: Prepare, wash, cut, peel, weigh, portion and pack fresh produce (fruits and vegetables) using professional grade kitchen knives and other kitchen tools. Follow all food safety practices, clean/sanitize equipment and work areas, perform other responsibilities as requested by shift leaders.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Able to work in a refrigerated environment
- Able to stand for most of the shift and use both hands
- Must possess basic knife skills (cut, chop, slice…etc.)
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds infrequently.
- Understanding of sanitation/cleanliness is a must
- Prior experience in a food environment is a plus, but training is provided.
- Must display reliability, good attendance, communication and teamwork.
- Work with the team to assure consistent quality, service and cleanliness.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Primo offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision after 60 days, Paid Time Off after 60 days, a 401(k) plan and more.
Please apply online here or on Indeed.
2100 Hoover Ave
Allentown PA 18109