Fresh Produce Line Operators, Day and Night Shift
Primo Produce is searching for full-time day and night shift, Fresh Produce Cut Shop Line Operators .
Day shift schedule: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Night shift schedule: 8:30 pm – 5:00 am. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
This position is responsible for prepping and cutting fresh produce using professional grade kitchen knives and tools, following the proper food safety practices and cleaning and sanitation of equipment and work areas. Perform other responsibilities as requested by shift leaders.
This is a refrigerated work environment (36-39 degrees) and can be damp with some loud noises and vibration.
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Able to work in a refrigerated warehouse (average temp of 36-39 degrees)
• Able to stand for most of the shift and use both hands
• Must have basic knife skills (cut, chop, slice…etc.)
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds infrequently.
• Understanding of sanitation/cleanliness is a must
• Prior experience in a food environment is a plus
• Must be reliable with good attendance, communication and teamwork skills.
• Work with the team to assure constant and consistent quality, service and cleanliness.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Primo offers a full benefit package after 60 days, Paid Time Off after 60 days, a 401(k) plan and more.
We encourage applicants to apply in person or submit your resume via this form.
Applications are accepted Monday-Friday 9 am – 4 pm
2100 Hoover Ave
Allentown PA 18109