Produce Sales Representative
Primo Number One in Produce began distributing top-notch, fresh produce in 1991. Today, you’ll find Primo is the premier marketer of food service produce and other products in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast.
Primo Produce is seeking an energized, self-motivated, and organized sales professionals to join our team. Sales reps can be home based near our customer locations.
Please apply today if you meet the following requirements:
- Associates Degree in Culinary/Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the produce industry.
- Individuals with established relationships with wholesalers or meal prep kit companies are preferred.
- Excellent marketing skills, communication, presentation and follow-up skills
- Sound knowledge of proven sales processes
- A complete understanding of market conditions
- Solid history of developing strong and effective relationships in a broad spectrum of environments
Primo offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, plus a 401(k) plan and vacation/paid time off.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume along with salary requirements today.
To learn more, visit www.primoproduce.com