Team Lead, Fresh Produce Operations, Night Shift
Primo Produce has an immediate opening for a night shift Team Lead for our fresh-cut produce manufacturing operations.
Sunday night through Thursday night, 8:00pm – 4:00am
The Lead will be responsible for: Along with the supervisor, direct activities in the cut shop packing operation to ensure orders are completed in an efficient and productive manner to meet the customers’ requirements while maintaining established quality standards.
- Focus on waste / shrink for expense control through efficient use of machine operation.
- Provide reliable and accurate manufacturing information.
- Participate in development of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) then support implementation and sustainability for all aspects of the business.
- Ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP’s).
- Adherence to the Food Security Policy/Program regarding the manufacturing, handling and storage of all food ingredients as well as finished goods.
- Candidate Requirements:
- Experience in a produce/food manufacturing industry.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of cut operation equipment.
- Continuous Improvement /Operational management knowledge.
- Self-motivated with proven leadership skills.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Bilingual – English required/ Spanish is desired
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Primo offers a full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plan and more.
Visit www.primoproduce.com to learn more.