Warehouse Operations Team Lead, Day Shift
Primo Produce, Allentown PA began distributing top-notch, fresh produce in 1991. Our home delivery meal kit packing operation has an immediate opening for a full-time day shift Team Lead.
Schedule: Wednesday to Sunday, 630 AM start (days off: Mon & Tue)
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead team to ensure all associates are in compliance with QA standards
- Pre-operational table checks to confirm correct ingredients are placed, scales are calibrated and tared appropriately and stations are ready for packing
- Periodic checks to confirm packing activities comply with ingredient menus
- Communicating QA requirements to project manager for compliance with our Customer’s specifications
- Daily scale verification and QC End of Day checklist
- Working with packers to determine appropriate packing methods comply with instructions.
- Assisting with packing when necessary
- General GMP enforcement and monthly food safety tests
- Become certified on pallet jack and forklift to replenish product lines, as necessary
- Verify Cleaning and Sanitation is effective
- Other job duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Previous general warehouse operational experience a plus
- Must have a positive attitude and work effectively in a team environment.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- English required/Bilingual a plus
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Prior experience in a food environment is plus
Primo offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, plus a 401(k) plan and vacation/paid time off.
Submit your resume on online or apply in our office Mon to Fri 9 am – 3 pm.
2100 Hoover Ave
Allentown PA 18109