Warehouse Operations Team Lead
Primo Produce, Allentown PA began distributing top-notch, fresh produce in 1991. We are starting a home delivery meal kit packing operation and have immediate openings for two full-time day shift Warehouse Operations Team Lead.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead team to ensure all associates are in compliance with QA standards
• Pre-operational table checks to confirm correct ingredients are placed, scales are calibrated and tared appropriately and stations are ready for packing
• Periodic checks to confirm packing activities comply with ingredient menus
• Communicating QA requirements to project manager for compliance with our Customer’s specifications
• Daily scale verification and QC End of Day checklist
• Working with packers to determine appropriate packing methods comply with instructions.
• Assisting with packing when necessary
• General GMP enforcement and monthly food safety tests
• Become certified on pallet jack and forklift to replenish product lines, as necessary
• Verify Cleaning and Sanitation is effective
• Other job duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate will meet the following requirements:
• Previous general warehouse operational experience a plus
• Must have a positive attitude and work effectively in a team environment.
• Must have good written and oral communication skills.
• English required/Bilingual a plus
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Strong attention to detail skills
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Prior experience in a food environment is plus
Primo offers a full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plan and more.
Please apply online or in person for immediate consideration Mon-Fri, 900am – 400pm:
2100 Hoover Ave
Allentown, PA 18109
To learn more about Primo Produce please visit www.primoproduce.com
Parking is available at the AMC Movie Theater.