Warehouse Supervisor, Night Shift Operations
Primo Number One in Produce is searching for two hands-on experienced Warehouse Floor Supervisors to join our night shift in our refrigerated warehouse.
Schedule: Wednesday to Sunday, 5pm start
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing nightly shipping operations
- Monitoring and motivating order selector teams to meet nightly shipping requirements
- Record appropriate paperwork
- Coordinate workflows with Night Warehouse Manager
- Other functions as assigned
Candidates must possess the following requirements to be considered:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in managing product selection and shipping
- Minimum 2 years recent experience supervising and leading others
- Experience with safety compliance
- Planning, organizational, problem solving, communication, teamwork and motivational skills
- Strong attention to detail and computer experience
- Ability to use an electric pallet jack and high reach forklift
- Must be available to work a shift that includes nights, weekends and holidays
Please submit your resume and salary requirements today.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package that includes vacation/paid time off, medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k plan and more.
We encourage applicants to stop in Monday-Friday 9 am to 3 pm for on-the-spot interviews.
2100 Hoover Ave
Allentown PA 18109
Primo Produce follows all food safety and COVID-19 related protocols